XtGem Forum catalog
bahaushe logo
  • Bayan kayi rijista da mu, sai ka shiga "login" a sama, ka shiga da email da password

• Bayan haka sai ka shiga dandalin mu wato forum a menu
  • Sai ka shiga Start new thread " don bude naka topic din, ko kuma ka shiga wadanda aka bude inda zaka iya reply!

Trekmovetep * Mazdaxvoyx <h2>Piano movers canton ga
</h2>
img

<a href=http://www.trekmovers.com/>Movers Los Angeles</a>

п»ї<h1> Penny For Your Thoughts: tips for friends with poor money management skills? - www.trekmovers.com </h1>
<p> This post is part of our "Penny For Your Thoughts" column where readers can write to Penny about any questions related to money, finances, relationships and more. If your question is chosen for the next Penny For Your Thoughts column, you will receive an Amazon $ 20 gift card. In addition, a lucky commentator in today's column will receive an Amazon $ 15 gift card.
</p> <p> Dear Penny, </p> <p> A friend of mine who I see often is constantly out of money and has very little money management skills. He laughs about forgetting to pay his credit card bills until a debt collector calls and eats cereal for dinner until the next paycheck. I have not always been the best with money, but I am uncomfortable that she clearly can not manage her finances, and I worry about how she will manage in the future. I do not want to offend her, but should I offer to help her? </p> <p> -A worried friend
</p> <p> Dear concerned friend, </p> <p> If your friend is making jokes about your financial situation, instead of acting carefree as if this were normal, you probably already have an idea that this is not the smartest way to head down. I know it's hard to see your friends make mistakes, but you do not want to become your financial nanny by taking too much care of her. If she asks for specific advice, she can certainly give her opinion, but you never know exactly what is going on with another person's finances, so I would advise not to offer unsolicited advice unless your friend indicates that you need it. </p> <p> The help you need and the best you can do is to be a good example for her. If you are worried about the money you spend when you are with you, you can suggest free or lower-cost activities. She might be thinking about making changes to her expenses, but she does not want it to look like it's her fault that you have to go to the local dollar store. You can be the impetus for the change. Whatever you do, do not fall into the pattern of paying for it and do not offer to lend money unless you are in extreme circumstances. She wants to help her learn to stand on her two feet and make good decisions; neither do you want him to inappropriately assume that you support his bad choices. In addition, lending money to family and friends is a horrible recipe for disaster. </p> <p> As a friend, it can be a great resource for her if she knows she is willing to have these kinds of conversations. It seems that she is willing to talk about it if she has made some mentions here and there. Admitting some of your own financial setbacks will help you find common ground and make you feel more comfortable talking about your situation. Above all, what your friend needs from you is to see that there is another way to face financial challenges and know that you do not have to let your mistakes dominate your life. </p> <p> Sincerely, </p> <p> Penny </p> <p> Readers, a penny for your thoughts! What have you done as a friend to help in a bad financial situation? Is your friend offended or happy? </p> Do you have any questions about relationships and money? Write Penny [at] moneycrashers [dot] com and win an Amazon $ 20 gift card if your question is chosen! And a lucky commentator in this post will win an Amazon $ 15 gift card! <p> Update: The winner of the $ 15 Amazon gift card is Scott, with his comment shown below. </p> <p> </p>

Cheap home movers melbourne
Pool table movers mckinney tx
Princess auto air mover

<h3>Triple h building movers ltd
Flat rate movers los angeles ca
Death wish piano movers boston
</h3>
2019-05-27 23:44 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Duk mai son ya koyi gina Website hadaddiya to maza ya hadu da mu a dandalin mu na koyarwa a facebook SHIGA
Ana iya turo mana da sakonni na Comment (Turo) ko ka shiga dakin Muhawara don tambaya, ko korafi (Shiga)
| | | | |
Online counter:  free web counter Counter Powered by  RedCounter
engTranslate This page
Kirkira:
Umar Muhammad Bappa Plateau state. NIGERIA
© Bahaushe 2016