bahaushe logo
  • Bayan kayi rijista da mu, sai ka shiga "login" a sama, ka shiga da email da password

• Bayan haka sai ka shiga dandalin mu wato forum a menu
  • Sai ka shiga Start new thread " don bude naka topic din, ko kuma ka shiga wadanda aka bude inda zaka iya reply!

Kateoys * Mazdaxvoyx img

small bullet vibrator

п»їHow to say "I love you" in 101 different languages
In enfemenino we love love! We like it so much that we have decided to learn how to say "I love you" in different languages ​​and dialects. And it is that these two words are magical: they are capable of making everything go well and that we feel unique and full of happiness in an instant.
Therefore, with Valentine's Day around the corner, we have become more romantic of the account and we have compiled, as it is said, this beautiful expression in more than 100 languages. If you want to have a detail with your partner or you want each moment by your side to be different, try telling it in a different way every day.
Or why not try to make a compilation for a gift to your partner? You can write it on different cards and leave it around the house. You sure love the detail! The way you use them is yours, but if you want to have a great romantic gesture, these translations of the phrase "I love you" in 101 different languages ​​will surely help you.
We have done the compilation in alphabetical order, so look for your favorite language and write it to your partner to surprise him. You no longer have an excuse to not remember it every day. We leave you with the most romantic dialectic trip while you pass the pages of our album!
May be interested:
The 69 best songs to make love
The 101 best love movies
All about Fifty Shades of Gray
2019-01-01 12:31 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Duk mai son ya koyi gina Website hadaddiya to maza ya hadu da mu a dandalin mu na koyarwa a facebook SHIGA
Ana iya turo mana da sakonni na Comment (Turo) ko ka shiga dakin Muhawara don tambaya, ko korafi (Shiga)
| | | | |
Online counter:  free web counter Counter Powered by  RedCounter
engTranslate This page
Kirkira:
Umar Muhammad Bappa Plateau state. NIGERIA
© Bahaushe 2016

XtGem Forum catalog